
So I don't really have an excuse as to
why I have neglected this blog of mine....
I guess they aren't excuses,
more of explanations...
birthdays, vacations, holidays, vacations, birthdays...
that about sums up our summer and it is only beginning!!
I apologize.
Here is today's recipe.
I promise a tutorial tomorrow....it's a Pinwheel Bow...so look forward to that!
For now enjoy this delicious Memorial Day feast:
Grilled Marinated Steaks
BBQ Corn on the Cob
Blackberry Cobbler
Enjoy this delicious meal...remember those who served and died for us...
and Happy Memorial Day!!
why I have neglected this blog of mine....
I guess they aren't excuses,
more of explanations...
birthdays, vacations, holidays, vacations, birthdays...
that about sums up our summer and it is only beginning!!
I apologize.
Here is today's recipe.
I promise a tutorial tomorrow....it's a Pinwheel Bow...so look forward to that!
For now enjoy this delicious Memorial Day feast:
Grilled Marinated Steaks
BBQ Corn on the Cob
Blackberry Cobbler
Enjoy this delicious meal...remember those who served and died for us...
and Happy Memorial Day!!









No comments:
Post a Comment