Hello my fellow bloggers,
it has been a LONG time since I have posted.
Mostly due to some BIG changes for me!
I recently landed a one of a kind
work from home job, which I am excited about!
I will post more on that later.
Due to that and other changes in my personal,
financial and spiritual life,
I will no longer be posting daily here on Daily Post.
I am SO sad, and LOVED being able to share something with you daily,
but times have changed and I need to let some things go.
I will be keeping the blog up for reference to old tutorials,
recipes, links etc.
And occasionally I will post something I have done or accomplished.
But mostly this blog will be for reference.
I apologize again, and hope that you will check back
for random posts on crafts I've done, or food I make.
Happy blogging everyone!
it has been a LONG time since I have posted.
Mostly due to some BIG changes for me!
I recently landed a one of a kind
work from home job, which I am excited about!
I will post more on that later.
Due to that and other changes in my personal,
financial and spiritual life,
I will no longer be posting daily here on Daily Post.
I am SO sad, and LOVED being able to share something with you daily,
but times have changed and I need to let some things go.
I will be keeping the blog up for reference to old tutorials,
recipes, links etc.
And occasionally I will post something I have done or accomplished.
But mostly this blog will be for reference.
I apologize again, and hope that you will check back
for random posts on crafts I've done, or food I make.
Happy blogging everyone!









No comments:
Post a Comment