
I have decided to also do a post on Saturdays!
I will be showing the progression of recent projects.
Do you remember when I highlighted
Knock Off Wood?
I posted about starting this:
The hubby and I started it yesterday.
Here is the first part to our new entertainment center:
Here is the remainder of the wood to make 3 more,
After that it is on to the base!
I will keep you posted on our progess!
I will be showing the progression of recent projects.
Do you remember when I highlighted
Knock Off Wood?
I posted about starting this:
The hubby and I started it yesterday.Here is the first part to our new entertainment center:
Here is the remainder of the wood to make 3 more,
After that it is on to the base!I will keep you posted on our progess!









2 comments:
Thats awesome! I am loving that knock off wood website! It gave me tons of ideas! Now I get to put Larry to work, lol! :)
I wish that I had been told about this knock off wood website years ago when I needed it. I could have been building my own furniture rather than buying it! I am excited to see your finished product.
Post a Comment