Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm Back & Make It Monday



It has been way too long since I have posted here.
Life has been crazy busy!
But I keep thinking of all the things I want to share
on my craft/foodie/tutorials blog and I can't wait to show you what I have been up to!

After starting work for Designer Blogs, I have been working to prioritize my time,
and make time for the things that matter most....my family.
So in between family life, church callings, designing, teaching voice lessons,
and taking time for me, I think I have created a nice balance.

For my first post back I wanted to share one of my favorite Fall Recipes ever!
I hope you will check back each day for some fun to return here to A Daily Post!
Have a wonderful Monday readers!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
1 c. sugar
1 c. pumpkin
1/2 c. oil
1 egg
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. nuts (optional)

Preparation:
Mix sugar, pumpkin, oil, and egg until smooth.
Add flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder. Mix until incoporated.
Add baking soda, milk, vanilla, chocolate chips, and nuts and mix well.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Drop on lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
NOTE: Careful not to overcook. Cookies will be soft and moist.
Store in an airtight container.

No comments: