Do you remember my No Right Clickie Tutorial
about setting your blog so that readers,
can't right click on your images and save them?
Well I was running into a problem on my personal blog and here as well.
Readers could still click on the image, open it in a new web browser window,
(enlarge it) and download and save it!
After some awesome searching by my best friend Kati,
she found a tutorial on how to keep your images from being clicked on.
It has to do with altering your HTML code, but after you get the hang of it, it is SO easy!
So for all you willing and ready to read, here is the tutorial:














2 comments:
I knew there had to be a way to do this. Thanks so much!!!
Me again- I guess this doesn't work with the new editor though. Darn!! I really don't want to switch back, but I might just have to.
Post a Comment