I have missed you, and this simple, organized blog of mine.
I do have a good excuse though...
that's right readers, I am pregnant!
Baby #3 is due October 14th, and my husband and I are SO happy!
I haven't been getting on the computer much because I have been so sick...
so neglecting this blog was the result.
But I am back, here for good, and hoping to spice up your foodie/crafty life
with some fun recipes and tuts I have found recently.
Today's recipe is simple, delicious, and perfect for nauseated Moms like me.
Enjoy!
Raspberry Cream Smoothie
(recipe & photo courtesy of Taste of Home)
Ingredients:
I do have a good excuse though...
that's right readers, I am pregnant!Baby #3 is due October 14th, and my husband and I are SO happy!
I haven't been getting on the computer much because I have been so sick...
so neglecting this blog was the result.
But I am back, here for good, and hoping to spice up your foodie/crafty life
with some fun recipes and tuts I have found recently.
Today's recipe is simple, delicious, and perfect for nauseated Moms like me.
Enjoy!
Raspberry Cream Smoothie
(recipe & photo courtesy of Taste of Home)Ingredients:
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sugar raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen (1 cup)
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, cover and process the ingredients in batches until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.










1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I featured your post of the raspberry smoothie today because it looked so much like spring:)
mmtncrfts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment