Once again, I have failed to keep up on this little blog of mine.
No excuses from me this time, I have just been super busy!
I hope to keep up with it and share with you some of my favorite things this summer!
Speaking of summer, it starts tomorrow!!!
And in honor of that I am sharing a summery recipe with you today!
Recently our garden has EXPLODED with tomatoes. It's such a blessing, one, because I love tomatoes in the summer, and two, because we didn't get ANY last year! Jipped? I think so.
This year we are indulging in the juicy, vine ripe goodness of our home grown tomatoes.
And just because of them, here is my recipe for this week:
No excuses from me this time, I have just been super busy!
I hope to keep up with it and share with you some of my favorite things this summer!
Speaking of summer, it starts tomorrow!!!
And in honor of that I am sharing a summery recipe with you today!
Recently our garden has EXPLODED with tomatoes. It's such a blessing, one, because I love tomatoes in the summer, and two, because we didn't get ANY last year! Jipped? I think so.
This year we are indulging in the juicy, vine ripe goodness of our home grown tomatoes.
And just because of them, here is my recipe for this week:
Tomato Basil Snackers
Ingredients:
2 English muffins, split and toasted 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices 6 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced 1/8 teaspoon pepper 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preparation:
Place English muffin halves on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with mayonnaise. Top with the tomatoes, basil, pepper and cheese. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted
This recipe is SO easy, and your kids can help too!
I love the refreshing taste of tomato, basil and mozzerella.
SOOO summery!
Enjoy, and stay tuned for tomorrow tutorial's list!
I have exciting and creative things to share.
Ingredients:Preparation:
Place English muffin halves on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with mayonnaise. Top with the tomatoes, basil, pepper and cheese. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted
This recipe is SO easy, and your kids can help too!
I love the refreshing taste of tomato, basil and mozzerella.
SOOO summery!
Enjoy, and stay tuned for tomorrow tutorial's list!
I have exciting and creative things to share.
**Recipe and photo courtesty of Taste of Home**









No comments:
Post a Comment