I found this tutorial on Blue Cricket Design. Aren't they just awesome? Here's my final result, and I LOVE it: It is kind of weird if you think too much about it, but once I made mine I thought it turned out beautiful! Click HERE to go to the tutorial!
Guess what! You just helped me out so much. For YW personal Progress we are making hand stamped washer necklaces with each of the values on them but I thought it looked kind of blah so I am going to try this with thin ribbons of all the value colors! It looks like you would still be able to see the words on the bottom!! Thank you so much!! I love this blog!
2 comments:
Guess what! You just helped me out so much. For YW personal Progress we are making hand stamped washer necklaces with each of the values on them but I thought it looked kind of blah so I am going to try this with thin ribbons of all the value colors! It looks like you would still be able to see the words on the bottom!! Thank you so much!! I love this blog!
i think its totally rad!! i wanna make one:)
Post a Comment