about how to stop people from right clicking on your blog.
I decided to post the tutorial here.
I had it on my family blog, but moved everything over,
and somehow forgot this tutorial.
Here you go:
I decided to post the tutorial here.
I had it on my family blog, but moved everything over,
and somehow forgot this tutorial.
Here you go:
Here is the step by step process:
Step 1: Click Layout --> Add a Gadget --> Choose HTML/Java Script
Step 2: Click the link and go to where it says View Code and Copy and Paste it in the box:
Get Code Here
Step 3: Click Save.
Step 4: View your Blog and Right Click to make sure it worked!
Step 5: If you want to change the wording of the warning that pops up go back to your HTML code and find this:
Example - No, No, not yours!; This is mine; No Right Clickie - etc.
I do have a disclaimer: If people us Google Reader to read your blog,
they can still click on and take your pictures.
Also sometimes if they click to enlarge your photo to see it,
they can take it.
One way to keep your photos safe you can copyright them.
I will post a tutorial on this SOON!
Any questions please email me at: adailypost{at}yahoo{dot}com!
Step 1: Click Layout --> Add a Gadget --> Choose HTML/Java Script
Step 2: Click the link and go to where it says View Code and Copy and Paste it in the box:
Get Code Here
Step 3: Click Save.
Step 4: View your Blog and Right Click to make sure it worked!
Step 5: If you want to change the wording of the warning that pops up go back to your HTML code and find this:
var message="Function Disabled!";Change the part in red to whatever you want it to say.
Example - No, No, not yours!; This is mine; No Right Clickie - etc.
I do have a disclaimer: If people us Google Reader to read your blog,
they can still click on and take your pictures.
Also sometimes if they click to enlarge your photo to see it,
they can take it.
One way to keep your photos safe you can copyright them.
I will post a tutorial on this SOON!
Any questions please email me at: adailypost{at}yahoo{dot}com!










3 comments:
Thank you for posting this!!! :) Im going to use it right now!
I wondered how this works! Thanks!
That's great, thanks! :)
Post a Comment