She has made these for her family and I have wanted to try them.
I made them this week and LOVED them!
Here's the recipe...Enjoy!
Italian Turkey Meatballs
Ingredients:
1 lb. Ground Turkey
1 heaping Tbs. minced garlic (Not garlic powder)
1 large egg
3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
1/2 cup Italian Flavored Breadcrumbs
Mix all ingredients together, roll into balls.
Fry in olive oil in a pan on the stove top.
Serve with your favorite pasta and sauce,
or on top of a bun as a meatball sub!
Enjoy!
I made them this week and LOVED them!
Here's the recipe...Enjoy!
Italian Turkey Meatballs
Ingredients:
1 lb. Ground Turkey
1 heaping Tbs. minced garlic (Not garlic powder)
1 large egg
3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
1/2 cup Italian Flavored Breadcrumbs
Mix all ingredients together, roll into balls.
Fry in olive oil in a pan on the stove top.
Serve with your favorite pasta and sauce,
or on top of a bun as a meatball sub!
Enjoy!











No comments:
Post a Comment