I LOVE these bracelets.
I made a few of them when I was at Girls Camp.
I only did a simple braid there, but decided to learn to do the looped bracelet.
Here's my favorite tutorial:
Jersey Knit Bracelet by V and Co.
It's a super easy tutorial, simple yet chic.
Go make yourself one!!
Here's a peek at mine:
{sorry for the crappy pic, it's with my cell phone...}
I made a few of them when I was at Girls Camp.
I only did a simple braid there, but decided to learn to do the looped bracelet.
Here's my favorite tutorial:
Jersey Knit Bracelet by V and Co.
It's a super easy tutorial, simple yet chic.Go make yourself one!!
Here's a peek at mine:
{sorry for the crappy pic, it's with my cell phone...}










1 comment:
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Post a Comment