
I am not sure what happened last Thursday and Friday.
I got really busy and didn't post. So sorry...
We are trying to finish the entertainment center,
and we had a family get together this weekend.
I know those aren't good excuses,
but that's what we have been up to!
Today's recipe is:
Honey Lemon Salmon
Neil made it for me for our Valentines Dinner.
It's his recipe.
Enjoy!
Ingredients:
4 Salmon Fillets
1 Lemon
4 tsp. chopped garlic
3 Tbs. creamed honey
4 Tbs Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning.
Preparation:
- Layout foil and place all four fillets on it.
- Squeeze juice from the lemon on fillets.
- Spread honey on fillets, dividing it evenly.
-Spread garlic on the salmon, dividing evenly.
- Shake seasoning on.
- Wrap foil up into a packet.
-Place on the grill and cook for 30 minutes or until Salmon is done.
I got really busy and didn't post. So sorry...
We are trying to finish the entertainment center,
and we had a family get together this weekend.
I know those aren't good excuses,
but that's what we have been up to!
Today's recipe is:
Honey Lemon Salmon
Neil made it for me for our Valentines Dinner.
It's his recipe.
Enjoy!
Ingredients:
4 Salmon Fillets
1 Lemon
4 tsp. chopped garlic
3 Tbs. creamed honey
4 Tbs Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning.
Preparation:
- Layout foil and place all four fillets on it.
- Squeeze juice from the lemon on fillets.
- Spread honey on fillets, dividing it evenly.
-Spread garlic on the salmon, dividing evenly.
- Shake seasoning on.
- Wrap foil up into a packet.
-Place on the grill and cook for 30 minutes or until Salmon is done.









No comments:
Post a Comment