
Lately I have done a lot of thinking about where I come from.
Being adopted it is always on my mind.
I found THESE videos last night and felt an overwhelming feeling of gratitude.
Each of these women went through a different expirience.
Each of them gave up a baby.
Each of them are heroes.
My birth mother is also a hero.
I am grateful that my birth mother was unselfish enough to give me up.
I am grateful that she was able to show unconditional love.
I am grateful to have my Mom who was able to adopt me,
provide for me, love me, and who is one of my best friends.
I cherish the love my parents have for me.
I recognize their sacrifice to raise me and give me a life I might not have otherwise had.
Though I don't know my biological mother,
I do know this, she gave me life, and I love her for that.
Being adopted it is always on my mind.
I found THESE videos last night and felt an overwhelming feeling of gratitude.
Each of these women went through a different expirience.
Each of them gave up a baby.
Each of them are heroes.
My birth mother is also a hero.
I am grateful that my birth mother was unselfish enough to give me up.
I am grateful that she was able to show unconditional love.
I am grateful to have my Mom who was able to adopt me,
provide for me, love me, and who is one of my best friends.
I cherish the love my parents have for me.
I recognize their sacrifice to raise me and give me a life I might not have otherwise had.
Though I don't know my biological mother,
I do know this, she gave me life, and I love her for that.









1 comment:
that's the perfect attitude...one every mother would hope for -- whether biological or adoptive!
Post a Comment