The main project around our house latelyis our new entertainment center.
We have progress ALOT since my last post about it.
Here was where I left you last,
Here is the piece we finished today,it will house the sound system reciever
DVD player, as well as hold our new 50" TV on it.

Here is a completed side.
We need to finish the doors for the middle piece
and the drawers for the base piece.
(Don't mind the strange ghostly elements in the photo,
our camera picks up the tiniest flecks of dust...)
We need to finish the doors for the middle piece
and the drawers for the base piece.
(Don't mind the strange ghostly elements in the photo,
our camera picks up the tiniest flecks of dust...)

And here is the whole thing so far,
as you can see with doodles,
we still need to add the top shelf.
After we finish that we will be sanding,
adding edge banding,
and staining it!
For us the cost is out weighing the price of buying one from a store.
It is exciting to see the fruits of our labors too.
We did choose to use a nicer wood so it would last longer,
but we are still under $400.
It is going to be beautiful!
We are SO excited to get it done,
and equally excited to get a new TV!!
More pictures to come soon!
:: Thanks to Ana at Knock off Wood for her amazing plans!!::
In other news,
I am rejoining the CT's at Manda's Scrappin Creations!!
I am SO excited!
I will be posting my pages,
and the great kits you can purchase from Amanda,
here on my site.
So be sure to stay updated!
I begin soon and I can't wait!
Thanks again Amanda for this opportunity!
as you can see with doodles,
we still need to add the top shelf.
After we finish that we will be sanding,adding edge banding,
and staining it!
For us the cost is out weighing the price of buying one from a store.
It is exciting to see the fruits of our labors too.
We did choose to use a nicer wood so it would last longer,
but we are still under $400.
It is going to be beautiful!
We are SO excited to get it done,
and equally excited to get a new TV!!
More pictures to come soon!
:: Thanks to Ana at Knock off Wood for her amazing plans!!::
In other news,
I am rejoining the CT's at Manda's Scrappin Creations!!
I am SO excited!I will be posting my pages,
and the great kits you can purchase from Amanda,
here on my site.
So be sure to stay updated!
I begin soon and I can't wait!
Thanks again Amanda for this opportunity!









No comments:
Post a Comment