Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday - Pillow Case Dress


Today's tutorial is super simple.
No I didn't come up with it, but I had an easy time following it.

I have been wanting to make my daughter a dress for 4th of July
and I saw this post and decided to make one!

Here's today's tutorial:
Patriotic Pillow Case Dress @ Aesthetic Nest

And here's my daughters dress:The only thing I did different then her tutorial is I changed the measurements to fit my daughter. I measured one of the dresses she currently wears and then adjusted the other measurements as well.
My favorite part of the dress?
The ginormous bow on the left shoulder...sooo cute!
Good luck making your dresses and be sure to share your photos and links!

Linking up to Me and My Boys
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

o my goodness this is SO darling, she will look so cute in it for the 4th!
thanks so much for linkin up!

Kaitlin Saenz said...

I love your post and all of your holiday spirit! I'm visiting from Me and My Boys! I’m hosting my first ever blog party and its all 4th of July-all Red, White, and Blue! I’d love for you to link up and share with me!
http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com/2011/07/4th-of-july-link-party.html

Hope to see you over at my place soon!
Kaitlin-The Not So Simple Housewife
http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com