Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Craft Itch

Today I got a craft itch and made some pretty fun creations.
Here is my diaper clutch for my baby girl.
I have been wanting to make one for the longest time,
and finally did it! I didn't round the flap on it, but love how it turned out.
I used this tutorial HERE.I also found this tutorial for
these cute ribbon flowers.
I changed mine a bit to look how I wanted it to.
Check out the tutorial HERE.
I added the fabric covered button myself.
I made it to match.
If you want an easy tutorial
for covering buttons with fabric, click HERE.
It's been nice to get a couple projects done.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love, love that ribbon flower- I totally want to make them for my girls Easter dresses!!

Lynette said...

Lara....your ribbon flower is awesome! i love that ribbon and i love the fabric covered button in the center...great idea! Thanks for checking out my blog, i love all the pink gerber daisies on yours!