Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Seriously, I can't get enough of some these awesome websites out there.
There are SO many creative bloggers!
I love that they share their talents, ideas, and creations with us.
For today's website I am featuring MADE.This is one of my favorites, Dana is so creative,
I LOVE her stuff!
Here are some of my top picks:
The Shirt Dress
{I am in the process of making one for my baby girl right now! :)}The Can-Can Skirt
{You have to purchase this pattern,but it's worth it! It's only $6!}
She also has easy to do tutorials:
{Click the image to visit her tutorials page.}And she does it all while caring for two kids!
Amazing!
Be sure to visit MADE ..and soon!

2 comments:

dana said...

What a sweet post. Thank you!

Alicia said...

Hey I know who to make the can can skirt if you ever want to make it.