since returning home from the hospital on Sunday.
My husband is home, which is nice,
but it's hard caring for an 8 month old,
and a 3 year old who just had kidney surgery.
I get little rest which means little time to craft. (boohoo...)
So for today's tutorial I am sharing some of my favorite finds.
With St. Patty's Day tomorrow I searched for that theme.
I loved these:
1) Pinch Proof Tee
at Cuegly
Isn't it adorable?!
My baby girl definitely needs one!
2) Split Pea Shamrocks
at MADE
SOO FUN!!!
I hope to make tomorrow fun for my kids,
despite the circumstances.
I hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!
My husband is home, which is nice,
but it's hard caring for an 8 month old,
and a 3 year old who just had kidney surgery.
I get little rest which means little time to craft. (boohoo...)
So for today's tutorial I am sharing some of my favorite finds.
With St. Patty's Day tomorrow I searched for that theme.
I loved these:
1) Pinch Proof Tee
at Cuegly
Isn't it adorable?!My baby girl definitely needs one!
2) Split Pea Shamrocks
at MADE
SOO FUN!!!I hope to make tomorrow fun for my kids,
despite the circumstances.
I hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!










No comments:
Post a Comment