Friday, January 21, 2011

Finished Friday

First thing today I have to post about the awesome Silhouette giveaways going on right now.
I want one SOOO bad! I have been entering all kinds of giveaways to try and win one!
I have to blog about them for a couple more entries, so I will share where you can win one:


Shabby Chic Cottage

House of Smith's

Beneath my Heart

I Heart Naptime

Those are just a few! There are a ton more!
So go Google "Silhouette Giveaway" and get entering.
Hurry because most of them end today!

Onto today's Finished! Friday projects...honestly I didn't get a whole ton of crafting in this week,
but I managed to cross one thing off of my project list and it's my son's Job Chart.
Thanks to my dear blogging friend Brooke at The Crafting Chicks,
I was able to accomplish this!
Click HERE for her free template.

I used a scrapbook kit I had already and then took pictures of the things that my son needed to accomplish throughout the day. I plugged all that into the template and printed it.
I found an old frame I had lying around and put the chart inside, then placed a dry erase marker near it and Dallin makes his own "checks" each time he finishes a task.
It has worked like a charm for him and he is much more helpful and productive!
For this next week, I am starting to make bedding for this adorable baby crib my hubby found {yes found..for free...it retails at $69} for my daughter Rylee.
I will be using these tutorials HERE and HERE for a mattress, sheets, and bumpers.
Wish me luck, and happy Friday everyone!

No comments: