Thursday, January 13, 2011

That's Crafty Thursday

I have found some AMAZING crafts for this week's highlights.
I get SO wrapped up into blog surfing for ideas that I tend to loose track of time.
I love craft blogs.

Here are my picks for this week:

Lil' Mister Vest made from Old Trousers
How dang cute is this?!!
I always LOVE reading Ashely's blog and seeing her awesome re-purposing work.The best part? It's reversible!!!
Click HERE to go to see the post.

Next is these adorable T-Shirt Pom Poms by Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous:
I. Love. Them.
I seriously have a pile of old t-shirts in my closet,
I was going to give them away and then thought - why, it's free fabric!
I am SO excited to use them and try her tutorial.

{Edit - This link was linked to the previous tutorial before, sorry, I fixed it. :) }
To view the post click HERE.

Those are my two for this week! Hope you enjoy them,
and if you try them out, let the creators know! They love to see completed projects.
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

I love this! Thanks Laura!

Natalie said...

So I clicked on the link for the tshirt pompoms and it was the same as the vest link...just thought I would let you know! :)

Lara said...

Natalie...I fixed it. Sorry I was in a rush to get it posted and messed up! :) Thanks for letting me know!

Meka said...

Oohhh I love both of them! Thanks for sharing!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Lara,
Thanks for the feature! :) What a cute blog you have!
Happy crafting!
Linda