but will keep some for next week.
Here are my 3 Crafty Picks for today:
Braided Rosette Clip @ Pretty Lil Posies
The possibilities are endless with these adorable flowers!
Get the how to HERE.
Glass Tile Pendant @ Pretty Lil' Posies
I am totally going to do these as a YW's activity!
Aren't they SOO cute?!
Check out the tutorial HERE.
Here are my 3 Crafty Picks for today:
Braided Rosette Clip @ Pretty Lil Posies
The possibilities are endless with these adorable flowers!
Get the how to HERE.
Glass Tile Pendant @ Pretty Lil' PosiesI am totally going to do these as a YW's activity!
Aren't they SOO cute?!
Check out the tutorial HERE.
I am making one of these, today. I. Love. Them.
Sew Cute right?! And easy! Get the tut HERE.










1 comment:
Hey thanks for featuring my blog. I hope you do make those pendants for YW. That's what my mom and sister did for their wards and the girls loved them! Those pincushions look adorable too. I am headed to check them out!
Post a Comment