Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year, New Look, New Posts

Hello everyone! I'm Back!
For real this time.
The holidays kicked my rear, so I decided to start the New Year off
with a new blog design, a new way of posting!
I hope you will all continue to read my blog, find something you love,
and share it!

Here are the changes made:
1 - New Blog design - thanks to Designer Blogs for the new look! I guess I am lucky to have landed an awesome design and to work for them! :)
Check out the new changes on our website HERE.
2 - Facebook Page: I just started a facebook page for A Daily Post.
Stay update on recent posts, giveaways, and fun!
You can also visit the fan box in the right sidebar.
3 - Daily Posts - I will continue to post once a day, beginning with Monday,
here's the breakdown:
Make It Monday: This will be my favorite, delicious recipes I want to share.
Sometimes you will get a step by step guide on preparation, sometimes just a photo and recipe.
Tutorial Tuesday: This will be a favorite tutorial or how to posted every week.
Website Wednesday: This will highlight some of my favorite websites & blogs.
In hopes of getting some sponsors for this blog, I will be starting sponsor spots @ $5 a month for the first 3 months! If you are interested please email me at adailypost{at}yahoo{dot}com!
That's Crafty Thursday: This weekly post will be about a craft or creation I have found on someone else's blog that I LOVE and want to share.
Finished! Friday: This post will be a wrap up of the last week's or last month's projects I have completed.
Everything from a digi scrap page to a sewing project completed!
I will share links and how to's for each project highlighted!

That pretty much sums up the changes around here, be ready for a delicious post tomorrow,
and thank you for reading!

No comments: