know I love baked goods.
Someday it is going to come back and bite me in the rear.
For now I enjoy every second of them!
I came across this blog, and it inspired me.
I give you, Bake at 350.
Bridget has some awesome recipes,
tips, tutorials, and information!
She is amazing.
I am now making these adorable cookies
for Rylee's birthday.
And a similar Spiderman face version for Dallin's birthday.
Won't they make the perfect Thank You For Coming gift?!
I am super excited to practice them!
:: Source - Photos and Banner from Bake at 350::
Someday it is going to come back and bite me in the rear.
For now I enjoy every second of them!
I came across this blog, and it inspired me.
I give you, Bake at 350.
Bridget has some awesome recipes,tips, tutorials, and information!
She is amazing.
I am now making these adorable cookies
for Rylee's birthday.
And a similar Spiderman face version for Dallin's birthday.Won't they make the perfect Thank You For Coming gift?!
I am super excited to practice them!
:: Source - Photos and Banner from Bake at 350::










2 comments:
Wow...thank you so much! What an unexpected treat! :) Happy cookie making!
I was looking at this website today and it really makes me want to get in the kitchen and bake! I love baking but our oven is gas and for some reason it doesn't do very well baking cookies so I never make any.
Post a Comment