Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Picnik

Have you ever wanted to edit your photos,
but didn't want to pay for Photoshop, or some other editing program?
I personally LOVE Photoshop, but if you don't want to pay for it
I found a website that is easy, fun, and free!
You need to visit Picnik:It is a simple way to edit your favorite photos.
There are SO many options and fun things you can try!
Here are some of my quick edits:
Matte Finish:
and Single Object Focus:and Lomoish:
Aren't they awesome?!
Another cool feature is you can add text to your photos.
Remember in THIS POST I mentioned copyrighting your photos?
You can do it using Picnik! All you have to do is add text and fade it out a bit:
Now you have a copyrighted photo!
I will still do some tutorials using Photoshop and Paint,
to copyright your photos, but until then, try Picnik.
The best part is you just *save them to your computer
and you can print them where you like and in the quantity you need!
And again, it's FREE!!
Go check it out!
*Remember when saving to CHANGE THE FILE NAME.
If you save it and don't do that, it will save the changes over your orignal photo,
and you will no longer have the original to edit how you wish.*

No comments: