
Yes it's another bow tutorial.
I have a LOVE of creating bows to match my baby girl's clothes.
So bear with me..
These are really simple once you get the hang of it.
Good luck, and as always, if you have questions, please email me!
[adailypost{at}yahoo{dot}com]Ribbon Flowers
Supply List:
6 - pieces of 3/8" grosgrain ribbon,
cut to
3 inches and heat sealed.
Needle and Thread
Embellishment for the middle of your bow
Step 1) Fold a pieces of ribbon in half.

Step 2) Run a stitch through the end.

Step 3) Pull the ribbon to the bottom of your thread.

Step 4) Repeat steps 1-3 until all 6 pieces are strung like this:

Step 5) Hold the ribbons as tight as you can and pull the string through them.
A flower shape will start to form.

Step 6) Take the needle back through the stitch on the first petal. Like this:

Step 7) Pull the flower tight and tie off the thread on the back of the bow.

Step 8) Now you have your bow! Embellish the center

Step 9) And add a clip to the back.

Your finished!
2 comments:
WHOA! Lara I don't know how, but I have been missin' out on your blog. I'm so glad I came across it. You are one crafty chic and I can't wait to get started on some of these projects.
Ok - so, even though I'll probably sound like an idiot -- how do you heat seal ribbon?? I haven't ever done that for any bows?
Post a Comment