I was thinking about this blog,
it's purpose, and why I love it,
and I decided I wanted it more crafty & foodie.
So I have changed Thursday's to That's Craft Thursdays.
On Thursday's I will feature some of my favorite crafts
or creations that I have found in my neverending blog surfings.
Here are today's picks:
One Hour Sundress by Christine at From An Igloo
::Source-Photo courtesy of From An Igloo::
Tattered Flowers from Sew4Home
::Photo Source-From Sew4Home::
Adorable Leggings from For My Kids
::Photo courtesy of For My Kids::
I am loving all the crafting genious out there!
it's purpose, and why I love it,
and I decided I wanted it more crafty & foodie.
So I have changed Thursday's to That's Craft Thursdays.
On Thursday's I will feature some of my favorite crafts
or creations that I have found in my neverending blog surfings.
Here are today's picks:
One Hour Sundress by Christine at From An Igloo
::Source-Photo courtesy of From An Igloo::
::Photo Source-From Sew4Home::
Adorable Leggings from For My Kids::Photo courtesy of For My Kids::










1 comment:
Cute!! I love those fabric flowers! Oh you probably know this already but I was just at target and in the cheap section up front they have all these cute sports themed items. I got Parker a football piggy bank! If I remember right Dallins room is sports themed so I just thought I would share!
Post a Comment